Saturday, November 17

Baby

Another dream last night.
I remembered I was somewhere around Fettes Park.
Couldn't remember who I was with, but it was either Vivi or Jye Lan. 
We stood by the short flight of stairs, leaning on the wall talking.
All of a sudden, this face caught my eye.
It was you. 

But you looked saggy and old.
On your head was short white hair as though you're in your 60s? Wtf.

That didn't surprise me.
All I did was standing there, dumb folded.
Your eyes made its way to where I stood as you walked pass us.
And all of a sudden, I just wanted to hide. I just wanted to run away and disappear.
Beside me was Jye Lan or Vivi's voice, asking me to not back off.
That voice was asking me to move forward and talk to you.
I didn't do it. I just can't because I'm too afraid.

I woke up not long after that.
Feeling stupid, as usual.

It's almost 6 months!
But I still miss you that much.
I've no intention to have you replaced with someone else, yet.
Then suddenly I realized how much I love you.
How I wish you're still mine.
Baby.

No comments: