Saturday, January 19

心还是热的

I found myself waking up today morning with my arms wrapped arounfd hippo.
How unusual, lately I wake up like this almost every morning.




20. He starts to tease you more than normal

‘  This is similar to number 9, picking on your appearance. The reason he does this is the same reason you might get annoyed with a guy that kisses your ass too much. He has lost respect for you and he is picking on you to see if you will fight back. Cut to the chase, call him an asshole, and punch him in the nose. Surprisingly, you might just get him back after doing this ’



What I read last night made me tear.
25 Signs To Know For SURE He’s Not Into You!

I find myself so dumb, so foolish.
Should have known the signs rather than ignoring it.
Was too naive, too blind because I love you so much...

No comments: