Thursday, February 7

Today

Haven't blogged here for quite a while.
I was busy with work, busy reading Fifty Shades Trilogy.
Busy doing anything simply to just not think about YOU, you know who you are.
 Spending time with my girls are the best times of my life.
I can like... totally be myself in front of em.
Seriously.

And they wouldn't judge me.
Sad thing is, I wish I didn't always have to be the lightbulb.
Though I'm perfectly fine and comfortable being one.

Had a real weird dream yesterday.
I dreamt of my college mates, HOW SURPRISING.
In my dream, I saw Yik Ting, Nick and Jiet. Probably.
And, we were in this elevator of EAA.

I don't remember how.
But I remembered Jiet giving me a long hug.
I don't know what that's for. It felt good though.
After all, it's been such a long time since someone hugged me like that.
And immediately, I knew it was a dream, but I didn't wanna wake up.
Yik Ting's standing beside me, shaking her head and I think she whispered something in my ear.

There was no sign of Jiaki. Jiet ignored Yik Ting completely.
I think we stayed like that for a while, I hugged him back and touch his neck. Wtf.
Then I caught him telling me something I find totally unacceptable.
Something like, "Give me another chance" sorta thing.

I shoved him aside after that.
Because deep inside I know I can't trust this guy.
And then, I just woke up. 
It was 7.35 a.m.

I know I'm probably crazy to even type this.
I have no feelings towards him anymore. It's been so long anyway.
But one thing that I didn't get it is, how come I dreamt of so much of other people around me.
Rather than the one whom I love the most? Why isn't it always you, but someone else?
I don't get it

No comments: