Thursday, February 14

Valentine's Day

Hi, baby.
It's Feb 14th, Happy Valentine's Day.
:)

Spent my night watching The Vow.
Remember? The movie you said you'd watched together with me.
We didn't make it though. No chance to see my tears. Boo!
Guess the seats in GSC were full back then.
Both of us went for something else instead.

Next Saturday would be the 9th month.
Being single could certainly be such torture sometimes.
Definitely, I'm not afraid to be in a long-distance relationship.
I'm more afraid of being with a man, who'd leave me for somebody else.

1. Somebody who's far better than me, in socializing? 
I kinda suck in that. Interacting and making new friends are hard to me.
I can't help it, I don't know why. Probably I'm over-self-conscious.
And this is bad.

2. Somebody who has the ability to make you happy and laugh all the time?
I made you angry whenever I'm clumsy. You never liked me like that.
And it's really sad and hurtful, because I'm trying my best to change that.
:(

3. Somebody who's pretty, sexy and would never fail to let you feel so turned on?
Well, I used to have pimples and acnes all over my face. Which, I still do now. But it's much better!
There's only scars left on my face. Bet it wouldn't be too disgusting to see.

No more frizzy hair. I've cut it short, it'd probably grow back to shoulder's length in a few months time.
I don't have huge boobies and I'm a virgin. Still.

I exercise more than I do in the past. I can do more than this.
I can learn how to dance, dress up, wear high heels, tong my hair and probably make up.

But would you still.. fall for me one more time?
Accepting that fact for who I really am?

Because... I still love you.
Everything about you.
Sigh.

No comments: