Saturday, May 6

I'm back again...

Hello, long forgotten blog...
Your a jar where I pour my feelings into.

I spent my whole day rotting on bed, binge watching Gossip Girl (better late than never!)  and for the first time I actually enjoyed it. My life recently hasn't been easy, in fact it hasn't been easy after my boss, Ewan decided to move his office to Arab St. No doubt it's located in a hip place filled with the best Mediterranean food, murals and heritage buildings. But food are expensive, each meal costs me at least 5 dollars. New colleagues came in, Zizie and Adrian, Mark Wee?

What I didn't see coming is that we'd be munching halal food nearly everyday, people coming in and out of our office and Adrian checking on my work every 3 hours. And I didn't really enjoy it.

As I type right now with unwanted noises from the streets in the background, I can't help but to wonder what and how my life would be a few years later. I can't be working for Ewan forever. He's an awesome boss, but the thought of earning 2400 dollars a month... and the thoughts of being a successful cafe owner does not seem to click at all.

Sometimes, I miss my people back in Penang. My pals, my family, my dog...
Sometimes, I wish I could just forget about my career and fly home for good...
Sometimes, I wish that life shouldn't be so difficult, at all.

It should be as simple as chilling at a deserted beach with no human footprints.
It should be as simple as chilling on top of Mt Amos overlooking the breath taking Wineglass Bay.
It should be as simple as breathing or drinking water. Why can't life just be simple?


No comments: