Wednesday, November 17

Fear

Forwarding me instagram posts.
Liked my strava posts.

All these are all too familiar, isn't it?
It's a way how a guy tests his waters.
Just like how Syafiq called me just to see if I'd pick up.
And Alexey liking my post on The Only Way is... Singapore.

Not because they genuinely care. But because they see you as an option.

I had a dreamt of Dima holding me tightly, seated on a communal table.
There were imageries of IG stories flashing past, and one of the few including Dima breakdancing and another was with a girl (with a tiny tag that says HANNAH).


Opposite us was Fai (wtf?) warning him that the tag might be overly visible.
And asking him to just take note and becareful.

I dont know what this dream means.
But I know that with my impression of Fai "cheating".
This cannot be good.


I woke up, receiving Damien's text.
I am afraid. I am afraid that if I open up and be vulnerable.
Things would go sour, I'd be attached and feel needy all over again.

No comments: